Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday April 29

Madi has been working on making these little hats today.
Aren't they just the sweetest thing.
And with the little bow on the side.
She is making these little hats to donate to my sisters donation goal.
Check her Comforting Hearts blog if you would like to donate.
Sara has been putting together memory boxes and items to donate to the hospital for use when someone loses their baby by miscarriage or still birth.
Sara knows first hand how much something so small like a little hat or blanket can touch your heart and help you begin to heal.
Madi was excited to be able to help out.
I am very proud of my Madi.
She's got a good heart :)





The rest of the day was good.
Dad is finally home with us.
YAY!
And he got to come to church with us.....it has been quite a while since we have had that.
Love having him sit beside me :)
All the kids went to their classes, which is awesome.
Good day.
I think it is gonna be a way better week than it was last week!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That is awesome Madi!! The hats are so sweet!

Those dandelion pictures are magical! Love them!

Sara said...

How wonderful! Madi is such an amazing girl!! Those hats are beautiful!!

Thank you again for your support Kim! I am really touched by all the people so willing to help! I am so excited for this Saturday!