Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday April 28

So today was a better day.
More productive day.
The big kids spent some time playing with the Morgan girls....but then came home and helped me clean up the house.
It feels good to have it clean.....
I am thinking I am ready to do some big project inside the house.
Just to change things up.
Freshen things up.
Maybe even just paint some walls.
I guess I just get over whelmed when thinking of it all.....
Even to just paint the entry way and front room/kitchen area.
I would love to do a different texture too, but that just adds time and money.
I really want to replace the window in the front room with some french doors that would lead out onto a big deck (that is not there yet :).
That is what we plan to do.....but that is just another big money sucking project.
But it will for sure happen soon.
As of right now the window pane on one side is only a single layer of glass.
The other day with the wind blowing so hard, it was making a funny noise and I put my hand on it and I could feel it bowing in with the force of the wind.
I shut the curtain just in case it broke.....that would help contain the majority of the glass.
Anyway....nothing happened and we were safe.
But still, one of the next upcoming projects for sure.
The door part anyway....not sure when we will get to the deck part :)
ANYWAY.....
The point is....it was a better day.
So that is good.





After dinner the little ones and I went outside for a bit of fresh air.
They thought the dandelions were the coolest thing.
It took Port a few times to learn how to NOT blow the air out of his nose as well as his mouth.
Silly boy.
Gross.

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is hilarious and totally gross! haha! Ü I do love the pictures, the setting sun and the dandelions are just magical!