Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday February 22


This little boy was my big helper this morning.
Once the girls were off to school we started to do some chores.
He was up early, so he was grumpy at times.....but easily side tracked when I asked him to help me with stuff around the house.
And somehow we ended up painting his room green :)
Ya, I may have a little bit of project ADD.
It would have been nice to go through my sewing room junk....but at least I accomplished something today, right?
While he was napping, I had good intentions of going through my stuff again....but decided to make sure my sewing machine still worked instead.
And it does.
Very nicely :)
It was good therapy, let me tell ya.
If only my junk could sort itself as I sew.
That would be great :)


We are sure loving these chickens!
The kids are such great helpers with them.
Madi is always the first to be willing and ready to head out and feed the chickens and dogs.
They are loving the life here :)

No comments: