Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday February 21

Do you believe that I flat-ironed this girls hair this morning???
It kinda cracks me up!
She walked in the house today after school and I had to do a double-take.
(Oh and I forgot to mention the tooth she lost while we were in Evanston....she loves that toothless grin :)

It was an obviously wet and rainy day today.
Not much got done outside.
But....I am happy to say....that I may be slowly coming out of my rut.
I actually started to organize the sewing/office room.
Which is really just one giant junk drawer right now.
So, just looking at it as it is now, it is not very impressive......but I did make a good dent and plan to work more tomorrow.
But, it is all organization, which takes a lot of time.
I am excited about the possiblity of having my own sewing space so it will be easier to spend a few minutes here and there on a sewing projects instead of digging my stuff out of the mountain that it is now!
Wish me luck....

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Good luck Kim!! :o)

Rachel said...

It will be nice for you to get to the sewing machine with ease.

That is pretty funny with Cassi's hair. She is not ment to have straight hair i guess.
It looks great either way.

Young family said...

What a cute girl that cassi is!... Glad your trip was good and that you got to see the buffalo... i am sure Els was so excited!