Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday February 23


These two have become pretty good friends lately.
I love to listen to them talk to each other.
They talk the same jibber-jabber, so they are usually on the same page.
Elsie has taught him very well on how to use his imagination.
He is still really rough around her, and knocks her down quite a lot....but she hops back up and gets back into play.
Today they did a lot of running in circles around the couch, and then taking a nap on the couch.
Then when they woke up, they would decide what they needed to make for dinner....then start running around the couches again.
They aso took breaks to grab some fake snacks and to play like they were puppies by the front door.
I went to go outside to pick up Cassi from guitar and overheard Porter say to Elsie
"Just hold my hand, so we can go together."
And he grabbed her hand ever so lovingly and he helped her up the stairs.
So sweet.


Love my little babies :)
I love my big babies too.
They are pretty great.
Cassi learned another song today in guitar lessons....and she is still working on her song.
I need to record it.....gotta remember to do that!
Madi is doing really well with jump ropeing....her competition is on March 9.
She is excited and a bit anxious.
But I know she will do really well and I am excited to watch her.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, Porter & Elsie are so sweet!!