Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday January 25



So we had a good day.
Kinda laid back....but that is good too.
I went out to lunch with Heather today.
It was nice to get away for a little bit and have some girl talk.
Thanks Heather.....I had a lot of fun.
Brent put up the frame molding around the doors downstairs.
Now I need to decide what color to paint it down there.
I may just get that done tomorrow....we will see.
I also made some bread today.
It turned out pretty good.
The girls got to go to activity days again today.
I do think it is such a great program for them to be a part of....and they love it!
There are so many things to do around here.
But I am trying not to stress out.
There are also a lot of things that I WANT to do....big projects and little projects.
Like finish Cassi's birthday quilt....
Unpacking more boxes....like, all the rest of them.
Organizing, well, everything.
Get the kids back on a good chore chart sched.
Get Cassi to play guitar more....and get Madi to take some piano lessons.
Sew my curtains.....and pillow covers.
Paint downstairs.....and refinish the bricks on the fire place.
Re-mud in entry way.....and repaint pretty much everything.
There is missing paint chunks and pen marks all over the place....not done by us :)
And so, so much more!!!
Brent has a whole other list too....of all the outside stuff we need to do...
But, like I said....trying not to stress out.
Just enjoying the ride :)

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Great picture of Masi & Cass!