Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday January 24

Okay....so here are a bunch more pictures of my boys together.
Dad got home this morning.....a little ate cause he was on a fire this morning.
The girls missed seeing him before they went to school.
But the boy got to see Dad.
He got to hear all about the fire and that reminded him that he saw an old fire uniform out in the garage.
Dad took it down for him and the boys played and played together.
Dad needed a uniform too.....I think they look pretty great!
Can you see the baby that Port is rescuing?
And the blanket being used as a fire hose?
I love it!







When the girls got home they did some homework and house chores, then Madi and Port headed out to help Dad out.
We moved the doghouse so it is up against the house.
So the boys had to remove the bench that was there....and Madi had to do some poop pick-up.
She is a good kid.
She is really growing up and I am very proud of her.
She talked to Dad and I tonight about what to do with a couple friends that she has that are swearing.
Like bad swearing.
We had a good conversation and hopefully she feels comfortable telling them that it bothers her when they swear.
I am glad that she feels like she can talk with us about things.
I hope we can keep that communication line open.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I LOVE those pictures of Port & Brent 'fighting' the fire and saving the baby!!! What awesome firefighters!!