Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday November 30

After I picked Elsie up from school today, I swung over to Alex's house to pick her up.
We took her home with us, and these girls played all afternoon long.
Alex is such a great friend for Elsie.
She is always looking out for her and encouraging her to try new things.
And Alex loves to be outside.....so she is great at getting Elsie to venture outdoors.
Which is a hard thing for me to get her to do.
After playing with horses and dolls for a while, we headed outside to play with the puppy.
Alex wanted to make sure we took a blanket with us so that Elsie could sit on it if she needed to.
The girls hopped in the wagon and we went down by the apple trees.
Elsie and Alex giggled the whole time with Mater playing all over them.
They had a fun time.
After a while, I took Mater back to his bed and checked on Porter.
When I got back, Alex was taking Elsie for a ride in the wagon.
So cute.
Then they headed to the tire swing.
Elsie didn't really want to swing, but Alex encouraged her to try it out and she decided it would be fun to do it with Alex.
They had fun on there for a while when I told them I needed to check Port again.
Alex said she would get out so she could give Elsie little pushes.
So sweet.
They are just the best of friends, I love it.








*****
When the girls got home....Madi ran straight inside, changed her clothes and shoes and ran back out to get to work.
What a good kid!
She also made dinner for us tonight.
She made us homemade pizza from scratch.
I am sure liking this Madi Bell.
Think this is a glimpse of what I can look forward to in her teenage years?????
I sure HOPE so :)

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I love the pics of Elsie & Alex! What sweet friends!!

Great job Madi!

Nancy said...

Wow, what a blessing Alex is! But you already knew that:)