Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday November 29

The girls had a big chore to do after school today.
We have a bazillion :) leaves that need to be raked.
The made a few good piles.
But I am sure that this is a job that will take a few days to complete.


Good work girls.
I went and got Madi a used coat today to use for working.
She thinks it is pretty great.
We have been layering her up with sweatshirts and I just didn't think that would work too well once it gets really cold.
You can't beat a good consignment store :)


My boy makes me smile.
Over the last few days he will call out "MOM" or "DAD"...
And when you answer with "What?" he chimes back with an ever so sweet "I love you!"
He does it several times a day.
It makes me happy.
He also tells me that he will "keep me forever" and that "He loved me first".
He is a good boy.
A bit rough and rotten at times......but very sweet :)

*****
I had the chance today to be there for my friend having her baby.
She wanted me to be there to take pictures of him coming into the world.
I am sad to say, he came out so fast, I did not make it in time for the birth.
But I was there shortly after he was born and got to get some sweet moments of Mom and Dad with baby Eli.
Thanks Alesha for allowing me to be there, even though I missed the big moment!
Congrats!

No comments: