Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday October 24


I am getting close to saying that this boy just may be potty trained.
He went all day without any accidents.
And he told me most of the time that he needed to go (vs. me asking him).
He has been told that he gets a puppy when he is potty trained.
I guess we may just have to face the music soon.
I am thinking it might be just about perfect for this little boy's third birthday present.
Sure wish we still had Tanger.
He would be a perfect dog out here.....but we don't.
And it would be nice to have a dog out here.
And I think it will be a fun thing for Porter....he is at a good age for a furry little friend.



*****
Cassi was chosen for Star student this week and she is very excited about it.
I hope I can go have lunch with her at school some time this week.
That would be fun for her.


2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Way to go, Porter! Keep up the wonderful work!

Emily Peterson said...

Yeah Port!