Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Goodbye Grandma


I will be eternally grateful to April for suggesting I give Grandma a call tonight.
I was able to speak with her and tell her how much I love her and how thankful I am for her example in my life.
Grandma took her last breath this evening.
She has lived a long and very full life.
She was an incredible woman who had a remarkable life.
A life that she shared with her true love.
These two had a great love story.
All the way to the end.
They were inseparable.
And such a great example to me of how to love and treat one another.
They had a great sense of humor, and knew how to enjoy life.
They were quite the travelers and went on multiple missions together.
Now they are together again.
More missionary work to do :)
I love you so much Grandma and I am so glad you are out of your pain and happy again with Grandad!


3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I'm so glad you had that chance to tell her you love her.

Nancy said...

So sorry, Kim! So glad you had such a great example in your life. I have many of those too.

Young family said...

What a tender moment to speak to her just before she left this life...