Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday October 26


So, the corral is coming down.
We will put another one up another time...but this one was so big and bulky.
And not in a good spot.
Brent had fun moving the logs around, with his tractor, of course.
Doesn't he just look so manly???
Love it!


These two crack me up.
Today they were playing 'puppies'.
Elsie was the puppy and Porter was feeding her, with a paint tray....Silly kids.
Porter looks like he is mad....but that is him saying "cheese".
Oh, and by the way...he is still going strong with the potty training.
Good boy!
*****
I got some fabric today to make some curtains.
I am excited to get them up.
You know....when we bought the place, I was not in love with the house.
But I am loving the house now.
I am excited about the things we have planned for it...but I am also loving it how it is.....
Things are coming togetehr....slowly.
But it feels like home.
And I do love that.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Those two crack me up!!!!