Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday September 14

So this is our newest toy to prepare us for life at the Farmstead.
Not very good looking, right?
But man, the price was right!
All it needed was a little love.
And that's what we love to do....turn trash to treasure!
It did take a little more than just love....it took a bit of elbow grease too.
But man....it was worth it!
It looks as good as those new ones we saw.....for WAY lower in price.
Can't beat that!





Looks good, right?
It will come in handy when it comes to moving stuff to the new place.
But it will also come in handy when we start cutting stuff down and needing to haul stuff.
Elsie thinks it is to haul hay for her horse.
I guess we will have to see about that.
*****
And I don't want to post a picture without any of my kiddos in it.....
Port has a lot to give :)


I showed up late to pick up the girls at school.
Can't believe I did that!
In my head I needed to leave home at 3:45....when I actually need to be THERE at 3:45.
Woops....so I was about 20 minutes late.
Bad mom.
They accepted my apology.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Tell Elsie I definitely think it's a hay hauling trailer! Smart girl!

Young family said...

Wow- the trailer looks great! You guys are getting set up for the new place!