Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday September 13

So...a little bathroom talk now.
Elsie hates to poop in the potty.
She doesn't have problems going, she just doesn't like to.
So she will put it off for several days before she will go.
I always know which day it will be cause she will walk kinda bent over and cry a lot and not sleep well.
And after she goes, the first thing she says is "Daddy will be so happy!!!!"
And the next thing she says "I can stand up!!!"
I always tell her that her tummy hurt because she had all that yucky stuff in there that needed to get out.
It is getting easier and easier to get her to go, but still....little turkey....just poop when you need to!!!!!


And my little sister Melodie had her little one today.
A week late.
Poor Mel.
Seth weighed in at 9 lbs. 1 oz.
He is a cute little kiddo, love those cheeks.


It is funny, when I saw the picture of him I thought "Well, ya, of course that is what he looks like!"
A perfect mixture of the two of them.....but it was hard to think of what he would look like before she had him....just my weird thinking.
Anyway, congrats Mel and Nathan.
He is just adorable!
Hope I get to meet him sooner than later!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh, what a girl that Elsie is!

The Holdaway Family said...

Poor Elsie, I hope it can get easier for her :(