Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday September 12

I am loving the little bit of one on one time I get to have with my little boy in the mornings.
He has such a great little personality.
He is a funny kid, and he cracks me up all the time!
This morning he worked out with me while I did Asylum.
I love to talk with him...he put such emphasis in his words and his facial expressions are just the best!
Love my boy.


He insisted on wearing his Bronco sweatshirt on the 90 degree day.
When I took him to pick up Elsie at school and then again to pick up the big girls, I felt like everyone was looking at me like I was an unfit mom making my kid sweat it out in a sweatshirt.
Okay, maybe I am a bit insecure.....
Oh well.

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I love that boy too! He makes me laugh!

Books = Possibilities said...

I bet he's loving having Mommy all to himself, too!!