Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday September 15

It is not only a great trailer......
But it is a great stage, of sorts.
The kiddos got ready for school this morning and begged to go jump rope on it.
And bike.
Works pretty good I think :)



I cracked up when I saw Cassi's face in this one.


Porter looks like he is wondering how the heck she is doing that....or WHY she would be doing that.
Silly kid.
*****
Now I am off to the open house for Madi and Cassi's school.
Cassi actually moved to a new class today.
They were approved to hire another 2nd grade teacher and Cassi got moved.
I hope everything goes smoothly with it.
So far so good.
Her class is only 16 kids...so that should be good.
I am so happy that they have been so happy moving to the new school.
That was a big concern we had when we decided this.
I am proud of them for making it the best they can.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love Cassi and Ports faces.

That is a great trailer. We really need something like that.

That is cool that Cassi gets a new class and Teacher, hope it goes well.

Books = Possibilities said...

In some of the pics, it looks like Porter is about to be slapped with the jump rope! They are great pictures...how fun for the kiddos!

Hope Cassi's transition is smooth. She is a resilient girl and will thrive in such a small class. I'm jealous of that teacher! :) Who is her teacher?

Mom/Grandma/Nana said...

My goodness, when you told me about the trailer I had no idea it was this great! Brent sure did a fantastic job on it! Awesome!!!!

What a great stage as well! Your kids are just naturals in any situation! Hugs!

Emily Peterson said...

Cassi's face is hilarious!