Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday September 20

Today was another packed day.
We pulled a bunch of furniture out to the garage.
We will just sleep on the floor, on mattresses for the last few nights.
I also made some fruit leather out of my remaining pears!
And it was a success!!!!
I am so excited about it and can't wait to do it with my own fruit from my own fruit trees!!!!
*****
We are gearing up for the big clean up at the new place tomorrow.
I am excited to get everything ready and clean and bug free for us to move in!
Only a few more days!
*****
I have been loving Mary Mac so far.
The kids are having so much fun and loving their teachers and making great friends.
I am thankful that this transition to a different school has been so smooth!
This really was all meant to be.
I am excited for what awaits us out there, cause we are supposed to be out there for some reason!


Not sure if I am ready for Madi to be hogging the phone all day yet.....she is still a little too young!
But it is funny to hear her talk on the phone....not a lot for a 10 year old to sit and chat about.
Oh well, maybe it will help work on her phone skills.

1 comment:

skcoe said...

No kidding it was meant to be...I can't believe how fast everything has happened! Good luck Kimmy...