Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday September 19

I think things are starting to really hit hard.
There is a lot to do, in such a short amount of time.
To close on Friday, move on Saturday and be ready for the other people to move into this house by Monday.
That means two houses that need deep cleaned.
Lots of furniture moved.....
And a lot of papers to be signed.
So I got permission from our realtor to go ahead before we close and deep clean the new place.
I figure, we have to do stuff for the new people to move in here.
But the bank won't do anything with the property we are buying.....so I figure we can 'hire' ourselves to go clean it up.
If there is anyone out there, just dying to help us out......we are planning on going out there Wednesday and just staying there all day.
Or until it is sparkling :)
I think this will help with the stress level.
I think tomorrow we are gonna work on just getting everything but mattresses packed up on the trailer....or as much as we can anyway.
That way, as soon as we close on Friday (hopefully) we will have a truck all ready to go.
That is the plan anyway :)


I think the kiddos sensed my stress level.
The played very nicely for a very long time while I got the kitchen cleaned up after dinner.
They are pretty good kiddos.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Fun in the sandbox!

That's great you will be able to start cleaning your new place earlier than Friday.