Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday September 18

It was a sad day today.
Our last Sunday with this ward.
We have loved being here and have loved all the people we have met while going to church with them.
Some great friends and great people.
I looked around and thought about how many great people that I would probably never see again.
Kinda sad.
I am thankful for all the great examples that we have had while we have lived in this house for the last 6 1/2 years.
Good people.
But I am also excited for what lies ahead for our family.
I wonder what our new ward will be like?
Will there be many kids.....all old people.......I imagine it will be a good combination of all ages.
The boundaries consist of a lot of farm houses as well as neighborhoods.
So I guess we will see.
Our new church will start at 9:00, with Sacrament meeting being last.
Not sure how I feel about that....guess we will see.
*****
Elsie Rose was a good girl and went to class again today.
I wonder if she will go when we go to the new ward....hopefully we can find a good little friend for her to help her out.
I guess we will just have to see.
Since she did so good, the kiddos all got another ice cream sandwich.
Yay!


2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Wow! It's at the end....you're almost there! I'm so excited for you and the new adventures you're going to have at the Farmstead.

The Holdaway Family said...

I can't believe that moving day is almost here! I can't wait to see all the things that you do at the Farmstead!