Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday September 21

It is getting closer and closer.
Sure wish the move was all done and over with.
I am exhausted.
But excited!
So this morning Brent and I moved a bunch more stuff down to the garage to get ready to load up in the trailer and uhaul.
After I picked up Elsie....I took her to Jenni.
She had her the whole day so that Heather and I could get a good cleaning on the new house.
It looks really good.
Man, it just feels good to know it is clean!
Downstairs isn't quite finished yet.
I think Brent and I will head out tomorrow and do more on it.


Still so much to do in such a small time frame.
A time frame we didn't get to choose.
Oh well, it will all be worth it!

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That's a full garage!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

What fun!!!! Moving is always a challenge, even when you can choose the timeline.

The Holdaway Family said...

Soooo EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!