Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday August 31

Today was Elsie's first day of school.
She was a very excited girl....and she had so much fun.
There is a bunch of kids from her class last year, so it was fun for her to see them all again.


I forgot my camera when I took the girls to school.
So I took some with my phone....but I can't fond the sd card that fits the mini sd card.....
So I will get them on here later.
She is pretty cute!
There was a split second that I wasn't sure if she would go, but she got over it really quick.
She is excited to go back tomorrow.
*****
So my life has become very scheduled.
When to leave with the big girls so I can get Elsie to school on time.
When to fit my workout in and when to leave to pick up Elsie.
When Port needs to sleep and when he needs to be woken up....so I can leave on time to get the girlies.
It will only be this hectic until we can move into the new house.....but i still think it will stay pretty scheduled.
Which is fine.
I feel kind of productive with it being so scheduled, if that makes sense.

2 comments:

Young family said...

Super cute girls for the first day of school. Glad the first day went well for all of them!

The Holdaway Family said...

I LOVE schedules! I think I am thriving on the more and more!