Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday August 30

It was the first day of school today!
Not only the first day of school....but first day of a NEW school!
They were both so excited, and a bit nervous.
Good thing they both got a Father blessing from Daddy last night.
It helped calm some major nerves they were having last night!
*****
But things went very smoothly this morning.
The girls were excited to get started.
I think they both looked cute in their first day of school outfits that they picked out.



The whole family drove the girls to school.
It was much less hectic than what we have been used to at Paramount.
But it was still first day of school craziness!


We took Cassi to her class and met her teacher...who seems to be a very nice and sweet lady.
And she chose her desk, then we headed to Madi's class.
Madi found her seat, then her teacher introduced her to a couple other girls in the class and then they were off.
Just like that.
No nerves, no worries....
They were all good.
*****
We made a stop by the new house after we dropped off the girls.
We want to get closed on the house so we can get started on doing some stuff!
There is a bathroom that needs total gutting.
And we just figured that there is a window in the bathroom that has been walled over!
Crazy!
So it will be nice to open that up.
I am excited....I am thinking claw foot tub!
What I have always wanted.
*****
Elsie had her open house for Preschool today.
So we went and did all that stuff and she gets to start tomorrow.
She is very excited to get back with her friends and her wonderful teachers.
*****
When I picked up the girls, they were both very excited about the day they had and the friends they made.
I hope everyday is as great.
I am glad they were happy.
But I forgot about what I dread about school.....
The 4:00 hour.
Man they fight like crazy!
The little ones are tired and hungry, the big ones are tired and hungry.....I am tired and hungry :)
I need to figure out how to make that hour a better one.
I will work on it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your girls look so cute in their first day of school outfits (so does Elsie on the above post). Hope they like their new school and good luck with the new house, that is so exciting!