Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Bell

Happy Birthday Madi Bell!!!!
Madi is such a wonderful kid and we are so Thankful to have her in our family.
She is beautiful inside and out.


I plan to post yearly pictures....and I will...
But I want to go to sleep right now....
But this picture is my absolute favorite.
I wish I could find the negative somewhere!!!!!

Anyway....this girl has been a fighter from the beginning.

She is strong and kind and honest.
And beautiful.
I am Thankful to have her as our first born.
I do feel like I don't know what I am doing with her sometimes....but I think that is cayuse she is the first.
I deal with her in each stage for the first time ever.
Clueless.
I am glad that she is understanding with me most of the time, and we can work out issues together.
We love you Madi Bell.
So much!

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!! I hope it was a wonderful 10th birthday!!