Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thursday September 1

The hour between 4 and 5 has become our break down hour.
Mostly for little Elsie.
She has been doing so good at school.
Very happy, participating in everything and staying very active.
I am very happy and excited about all that.....but we pay for it later :)
She is EXHAUSTED!
It would be so great if I could talk her into a little mini nap after school, but she won't go for it.
I am sure her little body will get used to all the activity....
I just feel bad when she is so sad.
I mean, doesn't that face just break your heart???



This was after about a 30 minute crying breakdown.
Poor girl.
Even more exhausted after all that.
*****
Things have been going really smoothly otherwise.
All the driving around, getting to different places at the right time, has been surprisingly hiccup free.
Which has been nice.
The mornings have been going smoothly getting the kids all ready for the day.
I am liking it.
And with me having scheduled times, it has helped me get the things done that I need to get done, when I have time to get them done.
It has been a nice thing.
*****
It isn't looking very likely that we will be able to move our closing date.
Still don't know for sure yet....
I sure wish we could!
Oh well, I will just have to be patient!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, sweet Elsie. That picture makes me sad. I hope that it doesn't take long for her to get used to all this extra activity.

I am glad to hear that things have been going smoothly otherwise!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah, poor little Elsie. When I just saw the pics before reading I thought, "What did Porter do this time?" :) No, just teasing! I hope she adjusts soon so her melt-downs desist!

Sorry to hear you won't be getting into the house sooner....you know what "they" say: Patience is a virtue! Loves