Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday June 22

Man.....it was a hot one today.
I think we got to 95 degrees.
The girls played outside in the clubhouse all morning....we ran a fan out there, so they would be safe from the heat.
It is a in a good place anyway, with a big tree shading them.
They played games and hung out while Cassi was at her theatre/music class.
They also helped me do a little bit of cleaning in the rooms upstairs.
They are good kids.
Cassi came home....very excited and pumped again about her play.
And again, I am so excited to see her perform on Friday!
Then Elsie's PT came over.....and after that, we were ready to head to the pool.
Bay is starting to not feel very well, so we didn't stay too long.
I think Port may have a good chance of learning to swim this summer.
The kid loves the water and isn't afraid of it.
Brent is teaching him to bring his head up out of the water, and how to close his mouth and hold his breathe.
He pops out of the water like a nut, spurting water out and growling like, what he says is, a Dragon.
The kid cracks me up.


Bay played with the big girls most of the time, but the last little bit she took it easy and hung out on the steps with Elsie.
Elsie was loving it.
Bailey is such a great kid!

I could not get a good shot of the girls jumping in.....the camera either took the shot once they were already in the water, or before they had started jumping.....dumb camera!
Anyway, this one cracks me up though!
I laugh everytime I see it.

I think it is gonna cool down a bit....but I am sure we will swim some more.
*******
We had pizza for dinner and decided to make it a movie night so we could all relax.
They got to watch two movies....
Alpha and Omega and Yogi Bear.
Pretty exciting, right?
Now it is bedtime.
More fun ahead for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh no, I hope that Bailey is okay and that she can feel better tomorrow.

That picture of the three cracked me up too. Very cute!

Those are two good movies! Sounds like they are having a blast!

Did you stand on the table to take the picture? It is a great shot!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ooh, what's the forecast for this weekend? Hope there are some great, swimming weather days!

And there's room for a couple more kiddos on your couches...wonderful!

The Holdaway Family said...

Oh, I miss my girls so much! I am glad that Bay is in good hands and I hope she gets feeling better soon.