Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday June 21

More sun today on this first day of summer.
And the girls did a lot of playing outside again.
Cassi had theatre/music class again today.
She got her part....she will be Chip, and she couldn't be more excited!
I am so excited to see how she does when they perform on Friday.
She seems to have a knack for memorization....she already knows a lot of her lines.
Pretty cool, I think.

I am pretty sure Steph could have just sent her kids with just swim suits :)
They have spent a lot of time in them.
We went swimming again after dinner tonight.
When we got home they all had root beer floats.
Happy girls.
Morgan and Bailey called home tonight, and poor little Morgie got a little homesick....crying to her Mom and Dad.
I told Steph that I had no idea she was feeling that way.
They have been on the go, having so much fun.
But I know for sure they are definitely worn out!
Don't worry Steph, I am taking good care of them.
And they sure are great kids!
I love having them around.
*****
I put Port to bed and about 10 min. later he was crying....and it was a scared cry.
So I went in and checked on him, and there was a humungo fly in his room.
He was pretty freaked out.
(I told you we were tired, right?)
I smashed the fly and we flushed him, but the boy just wanted his Dad.
Dad was out fixing sprinklers, so Port wanted to wait for him out there.

The sweet boy didn't last very long.
But at least he was with dad, right?
******
We plan on taking it a little easier tomorrow.
Maybe a little cleaning to get ready for our weekend guests.
We may have to swim some more, since tomorrow will be hotter than it was today.

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, sweet Porter! He was a tired boy!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Tee hee hee! WE are those weekend guests!!!!! I am excited to come and spend a few days with y'all!

The Holdaway Family said...

I know that my girls are in good hands! Morgan will be just fine!