Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thurday June 23

It has been kind of a relaxing day.
Poor Bailey isn't feeling well, and we kinda just hung around today.
But I think the girls were okay with that.
I do think the boy had some fun.
I have had this firehouse for a long time, it was a toy of my families when I was younger.
I inherited it, and the boy has just started to realize it's great potential.
Elsie's PT, Katie, bought these little firetrucks for Porter that she found at an estate sale.
He thinks they are pretty cool, and they just fit perfectly.

He is a happy boy.
On a side note, I am not completely convinced that he doesn't have another ear infection coming on.
We will see.
*****
Later on today, the girls wanted to try out some Minute to Win it games.
I went through the list and found things that I had on hand....or similar things.
The girls had a pretty fun time.




Tomorrow April and her family come to visit.
I hope Bay feels better after a good nights rest.
Cassi also has her performance tomorrow.
I can't wait to see how she does....but I am also a little nervous for her.
But I know she will be awesome!

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

The expressions on the girls' faces when they are playing the "Minute to Win It Games" are hilarious!! Priceless!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Fun!!!! I can't wait! We plan on heading out at 9am this time...I pray for amazing, easy, quick ride and no-problem traffic!

Rachel said...

Is Bay homesick or could she be dehydrated from all the fun in the sun? Either way I hope she can feel better. We love Minute to Win it games!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I am going to have to do these when I have my girlies back!