Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday May 21

The Young's saved the day today.
I am a pretty boring Mom to hang out with when I make them do yard work/babysit all morning, and have them clean and/or babysit again in the afternoon.
Luckily....the Young girls came to the rescue and added a little fun to my kids' day.
The girls came over so their Mom and dad could go out on a date.

They played outside for 2 full hours before it started to sprinkle on them.
With no fighting or tattling or yelling.
Well, there was yelling, but it was happy yelling.


It is so much fun to have such great friends who just fit so well with each other.

And Port was entertained, mostly, by Calliou for a little bit of the time.
(Even though Calliou really irritates me!)
When there are 7 girls running around at his house....it is VERY hard for him not to do some major teasing.....
So I tried to keep him indoors and entertained so that there would be no trouble.
The night went smoothly and we enjoyed having the Young girls over.
*******
As a side note....
When I put my last blog book together it didn't have the dates with the text when it pulled all the info from my blog, that is why I am adding the date as my title....
So it saves me time at the end of the year so I don't have to go in and type the dates in.

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Makes sense!I love days like those when everyone gets along!