Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday May 20

Madi had her big 4th grade Rendezvous Field trip today.
She has been so excited for this!
Dad got to go help out.
I guess it is a huge deal.
Apparently there were about 4000 4th graders there today.
Craziness!
I am glad they had good weather, cause it was outside most of the day from 9:30-3:30.
Dad and Madi came home exhausted!
Here are some pictures of some of the fun they had.
I can't believe how much work must go into something like this.
Madi will remember this forever!









***********
Then later this evening....the boys got a hair cut.
They were getting pretty hairy.
Port was a little fuzzy as well.
Still cute....but needed it cut.
Like father, like son....with matching hair cuts.
I love my cute boys.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

What an awesome field trip for Madi!!