Saturday, February 26, 2011

We had a pretty laid back day.
Everyone slept good last night...and we just hung around this morning.
I did some quilting while the kiddos played nicely with each other.
It was pretty nice.
But messy.
The girls had a birthday party at 11:30.
Porter napped while they were gone, so Elsie and I watched a movie while I quilted some more.
When the girls came home, they continued to play really nice upstairs.
It was great.
A little later they had a friend, Keva, over.
They decided they wanted to do some painting.
So they sat and painted for a little bit.
I had a hard time figuring out what to do with Porter.
He just wanted to make trouble for the girls.
The rest of the day went pretty good.
Not much fighting...more messes made.
But over-all, happy kids.
The girls got some lipstick and nail polish from the birthday party.
Cassi was so excited to have lipstick...she would love it if she could wear make-up every day!
Oh man, those days aren't very far off, are they?
Cassi had guitar lessons this evening.
She is learning a Taylor Swift song now.
And she is very excited about that.
If I haven't said it before...I think she is absolutely adorable playing the guitar.
And she does so good with it too.
Keep up the great work Cassi!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I LOVE that hat on Cassi....did you make it or buy it?

It's so great when kids get along...I can handle the mess, as long as they are getting along!

Young family said...

Love her hat!!! Glad you had a good day.