Monday, February 28, 2011

All done...kinda.

The quilting is pretty much done.
I still need to put the binding on.
But...I am close.
That shouldn't take too much time.
I just need to find the time.
Finishing a present 6 months after the birthday...not too bad, right?
Oh well.
Madi's happy with it.
Elsie had another bad night last night.
I sure hope she sleeps better tonight.
She had fun hanging around me while I finished up the quilt.
She pretended like I was driving a car and she told me where to go.
We had a birthday party.
First we had to go to the store and buy balloons.
Then we went and picked up all her friends.
Oh, and we had to pick up the birthday cake.
Between each stop, she would 'hop out' and go get whatever it was, then get back in and tell me when she was buckled up.
Elsie definitely has a great imagination.
She could go on like that for the entire day!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie sure is special!

That quilt looks so great! I'm excited to see the final product, with Madi all wrapped up in it!

Unknown said...

Elsie I love your imagination! Just out of interest what type of cake was it? ;-)