Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Date day...

Brent and I got to get away for a afternoon movie today.
We went to see True Grit.
A very good movie.
It was fun to go to a movie...
Brent loves the movies...but when we go out, he knows I like to talk and be with each other...and I feel like you just sit there by each other for 2 hours when you watch a movie...cause that is what you DO do!
So, what I am saying is, this poor guy never gets to go to movies!
We had two movie tickets given to us for Christmas about 3 years ago...still un-used!
So that tells you how long since we have been just the two of us, right?
Anyway...I still had fun, even if I did just sit by him for 2 hours!
Thanks to Jenni for watching the little kiddos for us.
It was great to get out.
We celebrate out 11 year anniversary this weekend...how cool is that?


5 comments:

Dustin said...

Boo on that hat... Such a disgrace for such a stud!

Books = Possibilities said...

Sounds like fun!

Young family said...

what a fun afternoon!
Can you believe one year ago we where in warm, sunny Cancun... Oh, i miss it!

Jodi Gallagher said...

I love Date night! I'm glad you guys had fun!

The Holdaway Family said...

Bruce wants to watch that movie too!