Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Light are UP!

I wasn't sure if we would do lights this year...
But I think driving around last night, seeing the excitement on Elsie's face...I think that is what made Brent want to put them up...
Oh, and Elsie sure loves them.
Port wasn't totally sure about being on the roof...but he loved being up there as long as Dad was close by.
And Cassi, Cassi loves it up there...not sure if that is good or not.
She is good and careful...but still NO FEAR!
************
I have been working with a restoration company, where I take before photos for them, of the fire wreckage, and then I take after photos once they have restored it.
Well, I got to go out today and do pictures of the fire Brent was on the other night...
That was pretty fun for him to go back and check things out.
He had fun telling me what they did, where, and how it all went down.
Pretty fun.


2 comments:

Young family said...

Your kids are fearless... My girls would never get on the roof to help Drew do lights.

Books = Possibilities said...

I think Lily would be just like that Cassi of yours! It'd take a few secs to get her up there the first time...but after that...:)

So cute the lights were mainly for precious Elsie! She is so spoiled and it doesn't seem to affect her...