Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elsie LOVES her Emmy!

The kids got a fun surprise in the mail today...a big Christmas card from Emmy...
Not just one for all, they each got their very own beautiful Christmas card.
They were so excited!
Em included a few little goodies inside...and in Elsie's, she found this....
She was so excited...
Emily called me later today and she told me that it was in a Spiderman silly band pack, his hands out to cast a web...
But how perfect is that...a little I LOVE YOU sign...just for Elsie!
Love it!
See, I told you she loved it...
But I know she loves it the most because it is from Emmy!
She LOVES her Emmy!
(The lighting was really bugging me with these pictures...so I changed it to something totally different!)

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I’m so glad the kids were so excited!!

I was super excited to find that silly band in the Spiderman pack – it was the perfect one for Elsie!!

Books = Possibilities said...

That is so perfect for Miss Elsie!

I am excited for the girls to open their Emmy cards...but it'll have to wait until Aarynn's decides to show up! :)