Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas party season!

Today Elsie had her Christmas party at school.
She is always so excited for us to show up at school.
We played Candy land and decorated gingerbread houses...
I am not sure why every time I think to myself, 'I am sure Porter will be good.'
Ha!
No, he wasn't bad...but he is hard to hold onto in a room full of great toys just waiting for him to pull out!
He had fun eating frosting and candy, then washing his hands, then eating more frosting and candy and washing his hands again...
He keeps me busy, we will just keep it at that.
I just LOVE Elsie's preschool and everyone who is involved with making her life the best it can be.
I need to document more on her progress.
Elsie has come a long way with her speech.
She is getting easier and easier to understand, and I am pretty sure it is because she is speaking more clearly, and not just that I am learning what sounds like what.
If that makes sense.
She continues to brighten every ones day....and we sure love her for that!
******************************
And some other fun news today....
My brother is getting married!!!
He proposed to Katie late last night and I am so excited for the two of them!
They make a great couple!
(I can't wait to take their pictures!)

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, those pictures of Elsie & Porter are TOO fun!!! I especially love the one of Porter on the middle left side! Such an expression on his face - "Who me? I never get into any trouble!!"

Books = Possibilities said...

I loved how deeply Elsie is concentrating on her house! What an intense child!

That last picture of Porter looks like he's going to throw his house on the ground....