Thursday, December 02, 2010

Just hangin' out.

 Isn't this so sweet?
The little ones wanted to go up stairs and watch Toy Story 3 together.
I wasn't sure if leaving them alone upstairs would be a good idea...Porter can make some pretty big messes, and Elsie can talk him into doing stuff he shouldn't be doing.
But n I went up they were just sitting here all cute watching the show.
This must have been at an intense part of the movie...they look so serious and focused!!!
Oh they are just so cute!
**************
So I am becoming less and less stressed...
Christmas stuff is ALMOST done!
I am going to be able to enjoy the season...YAY!
I am trying to hurry up with all my editing too...so people can have their pictures in time to do Christmas cards!
Which, by the way, I ordered mine today...another check mark on the list!
Oh and, today the tree fell on Elsie!
Porter and her were playing and he kinda pushed her into it and she grabbed it for balance, well, I saw it tipping and tried to make it to her...
It didn't fully fall on her, but it sure scared those two little ones to death!
One of the legs broke, so Brent had to fix that back up, but we think that we will be shopping for a after Christmas sale Tree this year.
Ours has seen better days!

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That is a very sweet picture!
Congrats on becoming less and less stressed! :o) I'm sure the tree falling over did terrify those two! I'm glad they weren't hurt.
Do you remember how we had a string tying the tree to a nail on the fireplace so it didn't fall over? Ahh, memories!

Books = Possibilities said...

Sweet kiddos! I love moments like those!

I remember the string keeping our tree up...I also remember that sad Christmas, pre-string, when the tree fell over! Tragic!

Sorry to hear about your tree scaring the little ones.

Megan said...

heather and lauren used to be famous for tipping it over ha ha,b ut you should hit hobby lobby for your tree they have very nice trees and for a great price!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love the pic of Elsie and Porter! Priceless!