Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Program

Today was the 1st and 2nd grade music performance.
Cassi loves to sing and was very excited about this concert.
I went and left Brent home with the two little ones...cause last time, when we went to Madi's concert...things didn't turn out so good with them.
Cassi looked beautiful and sang her heart out.
I just love her little voice.

And I promise I did her hair cute today.
All curly and pretty.
I am not sure why I take the time...she comes home like a little rag-a-muffin!
Oh well, she is still cute.
****************************
I started on my big project that I am doing for the kids for Christmas...it isn't gonna be hard, but just a little time consuming...especially doing 4 of them.
I can't say anymore, cause the kids like to look at the blog...
So you'll have to wait until Christmas!
 I also found a great deal.
I had already gotten something for all the kids, but found it today for half the price....
So I bought them, and will take the others back next week sometime!
Isn't that great!
Again, I can't say what it is...but I am super happy about it!

No comments: