Thursday, October 21, 2010

Walking club...

I am so bummed.
I took some pictures of the girls and I today when I went to the school for walking club.
But now, the pictures are NOT on my camera card!!!
It is so weird.
I looked through them while I was sitting in the school parking lot.
I know they were on there.
Man...it was my little camera...from now on it is my big one going with me!
Oh well, it is actually that kind of day that I would expect that to happen.
Oh well, we can only hope for a better tomorrow.
**************************
I went to bed last night with a tummy ache...and didn't sleep very good.
So after getting the girls ready for school and resting a bit, I went up and took a much needed nap.
I got up and showered and met up with Cassi and Ayden for the walking club.
Took a few laps with them, made some extra sticks for Cass...then her bell rang.
I kept walking around and getting sticks until Madi came out.
Then we walked together.
I need to do it more often.
It is fun to have a little one on one talking time with the girls.
And I get to make extra sticks for them too
Pretty great.
And I had really cute pictures of us together...oh well.

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

What kind of sticks are you making?

I love having one on one time with my girls! I took Lily to work with me, and she really enjoyed the quiet calm atmosphere.

Sorry about the pictures. What a bummer!