Friday, October 22, 2010

The Berry Ranch

We decided that if we were gonna go to a pumpkin patch, it had to be tonight.
Things are getting pretty booked up to Halloween.
So after school, we headed out to The Berry Ranch.
We have been going there for most of the years we have lived here, and I think it is my favorite.
I think it is more intimate and not so crazy!
But it still gets pretty busy!
We checked out the farm animals and then took our hay ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkins.
The kids always have a fun time finding the RIGHT one.
I am actually surprised with how fast they found theirs this year.
Then another hay ride back, and off we go.
Nice, fun, easy, all this for some over priced pumpkins.
Oh, I am kidding, it was the experience we paid for!!!
No, it really was a fun time.
And since there were no pictures yesterday, here are a bunch to look at for today.









4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Cute! But I don't think Elsie or Porter could carry their pumpkins. Not for long, anyhow! :)

What a fun family activity!

Cami said...

I love it when you have a lot of pics! Looks like a fun place! Those stems are insane!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love looking at all your pictures, I wish that you would post more but I am sure doing a blog a day in it's self is very time consuming!

Brittany said...

Very Fun!
Tell Ben, I totally noticed the Wyoming hat and I am SOOOO Proud.

Ha.