Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kid pictures 2010

Are you as sick of pictures as my kids are???
I HAD to get out and do this year KID picture...
Yes, I just did one a few weeks ago, but I wanted one with them wearing what they wore for the family picture.
I know...I am a nut.
Oh well.
It was great overcast ALL DAY.
I love overcast for pictures.
Until, we got all ready and got to the spot...then the sun came out.
ARG!
I snapped a few, trying to check the light and see if we could work with it...but I wasn't liking it...so I gave up.
Well, when we got all loaded back up in the car, I went through the pictures and found this one.
I did pose them...but I did not try at all to get them to smile or even look at me.
Now, tell me if you have ever seen more PHOTO trained kids?
I am still trying to work with the coloring...not sure how I want it on my wall.
The sun was really bright and I had to take some sun spots off their faces and stuff...
But I am happy with what I got...and my kids are off the hook (for now).
We also went out to Eagle Island to take individuals shots...I got some good ones and I am excited to replace last years pictures.
I have some HILARIOUS ones of the boy.
That kid cracks me up.
I need to make a montage of all his silly faces...goofy kid.
I will replace the pictures on the side of the blog with those pictures soon too.
Anyway, I think we are done with OFFICIAL pictures for this year.
*************
A funny thing about the picture spot I chose.
I love the look of orchards...but didn't have the time today to drive all the way out to one.
There is a subdivision being built close by.
This is the spot where they planted the trees that they will be planting in the subdivision...
Ingenious of me, right???

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Fantastic picture! I think you're too picky :)

I can't wait to see the individual pictures. So much fun!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love it! I love your 'orchard', Pretty cool!

Bald n Beautiful said...

Ahhh my Grandpa's chair. Still mad about Laura getting that! Oh and the kids are cute too.

Amy said...

Super cute shot of your kiddos, Kim! And I think your light looks great... I can't believe how well you have them trained!

MegJill said...

Cute picture! Love the orchard. We keep wanting to go to one here but then I get tired and we never do. :/