Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rain, Rain....

It has been raining all day.
But we like the rain.
So it's not a big deal.
Today was the Primary Program at church.
This morning was kinda rough...but we got to church in enough time to get a padded bench for Porter and I.
I wasn't sure what to think about Elsie, and if she would do the program or not.
She went to the practice yesterday and was just fine.
But she went to her class with Alex and did perfect the whole time.
She may have even gotten a little goofy up there...
The Sunbeams got up and sang "I am a Child of God" and they did so beautifully.
The big girls also had parts with their classes, and they did great too.
The whole room was so jammed packed full of the spirit!
I cried the minute they started.
There is definitely NOTHING like primary kids singing so perfectly together!
And man...so much work goes into it from all the leaders and teachers.
So they did an awesome job!
It was exactly what I needed to life my spirits today.
**********************
I am coming up on a BIG blog day.
My 1000th post will be in 10 more days (or posts).
Yep...One Thousandth!!!
So I am just thinking you might want to get your commenting in gear...cause there just might be a give-away!

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That is a fantastic pic of Porter! I love it!!

That is great the girls all did so well in the Primary program!!

Books = Possibilities said...

I love the rain, too. And we've been getting some lovely rain the last couple of days.

Primary programs are so wonderful! Ours was today, too!


hmmm....you want comments, maybe leave comments.... :) Or maybe your big sister would just love for you to leave comments on her blog...

Books = Possibilities said...

Thanks, Kim! :)

The Holdaway Family said...

I love that picture of Port-port :)

I am excited for our primary program too, I am really excited that I don't have to be up on the stand 'babysitting' the kids making sure they stand up at the right time!