Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Bike Ride

This afternoon we decided to take a little stroll.
It was a nice afternoon, and we needed to get out of the house.
Everyone did good besides the occasional grab at Elsie from Porter.
And Cassi wanting to squat (to go potty) by the side of the road.
Silly girl.
We went to the church and back, so that is a good 2 miles.
Great job kiddos.
I would love to get bikes for Brent and I.
Then we would need something for Porter and Elsie...but I couldn't have something where they were together...that wouldn't go so well.
So maybe those baby seats on the back of Brent and I.
That would be fun.
Maybe someday.
And we even got to send pictures to Dad from the cell phone, so he could be there with us too.
***************************
Church went pretty good.
Elsie did get exhausted and crashed when we got home.
But I think I might try school tomorrow.
I am still not totally sure yet...but I figure the teachers can call me if I need to come get her.
But then I don't want her to think that will always happen.
Oh, I don't know.
I really want to get her back to school, but I also don't want going back to be traumatic and ruin the whole year!!!
Oh, what should I do?

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie had good times at school, right? The bus was what freaked her out. So maybe just take her to school for a bit then work the bus in as she is feeling better and better. Has she gained any weight back?

Cassi cracks me up! Lily and her are definitely cousins!