Saturday, September 04, 2010

One project checked off the list...YAY!!!

I am including this picture, only because I think she looks so darn cute playing her guitar!!!
Great work Cassi...you are a natural!
******************************
Looky-looky!!!
My chairs are done!!!
My chairs I got for my birthday, back in march!!!
The picture is terrible lighting...I need to take one during the day...
But now I am so excited to work on my table, and cabinets and counters...oh man...there is so much on my to-do list!!!
I am really happy with how they turned out.
I didn't take any short-cuts with this make-over...like I usually do.
I want them to last.
So we did it right!
I hope to find some cool turned legs to use when I re-do the table....that would look much better, right???
*************************************
Elsie is doing much better today.
She did throw-up this morning...but that might have been more to do with her ice-cream that she had for breakfast...
Hey, if I can get her to eat something...ANYTHING...I am gonna do it!
We did have a pretty scary experience giving her antibiotics to her today.
She holds the medicine in the back of her throat, and won't breathe...I am sure she feels like she is drowning.
Well, today...she didn't breath...and she still didn't breath.
I tired everything I knew to do...
She was turning blue.
SHE COULD NOT BREATH!
Finally Brent ran over and grabbed her from me and whacked her back, and got her to take a breath.
I can't do it.
I can't do that to my poor little Baby girl anymore.
It broke my heart.
She had a pretty good day after she recovered from that.
She has her beautiful smile back.
And her voice.
Her little voice is so sweet.
Like a little angel.
And surprisingly loud without those huge tonsils in there!
I think, THINK, we are through the worst...
I sure hope we are.
She just melts my heart...
She is just the sweetest little thing, with the best hugs!

4 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

I love the chairs, you need to give a step by step of what you did, I always cut corners too. I hope poor Elsie gets better really fast.

Books = Possibilities said...

What a scary experience with Elsie! So glad Brent was there to help her out. And it does sound like she's on the mend.

Your chairs looks beautiful!

Emily Peterson said...

Oh Elsie! Poor sweet girl. :o( How much longer do you have to give her the antibiotic? Until Tuesday?

The chairs look great!!!

Nicole said...

the chairs look great. And how sad with Elsie. I love the guitar playing picture, she too is a doll!