Friday, September 03, 2010

Lots of LOVE...

There are a lot of people out there who love this little girl.
She has had so many well wishers...and presents.
She is a little spoiled!
Thanks so much to everyone who has helped to make her recovery as good as possible!!!
She got this card from Grandma Ene today, and it could not have come at a better time.
Elsie slept most of the morning until about 2:00 in the afternoon.
She was very lethargic, and not drinking...
I was getting really concerned about how she looked and how she was acting.
We came close to taking her to see if she needed IV's at the emergency room...
Well, I convinced her to have some ice cream...and then I gave her the card that Grandma sent in the mail.
She was so excited...not only was it a card...but it had STRIP on it!!!
Thanks Grandma...you saved the day!
She is doing better.
She has had o pain medication today, I still had to do the antibiotics...
My heart was broken today.
She wouldn't even let me hold her...cause I think she thought I was gonna give her medicine if she allowed me to hold her.
That makes me sad.
But we made amends tonight, and she told me she loves me and promised to love me tomorrow too.
I love you Elsie Rose...get better soon!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Im so sorry! That is the worst when your kids are down and out, and you just would do anything to take it from them! Hope you have a better day tommorrow! i love your pictures and how you journal!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah, poor Elsie! Thankfully she is such a loving girl....and forgiving!

So are you done with the painkillers, or just decided it was more traumatizing for her than the pain?

Thank goodness for Grandma Ene and Strip!

Nicole said...

Poor girl. Hope she gets well soon!

The Holdaway Family said...

So sad for both you and Elsie! She will get better soon :)

Sara said...

That is so sad! Hopefully she will get better soon! Poor sweetie!

What a great card!!