Monday, September 27, 2010

New life...

For an old sweater...
Okay...so it wasn't old...just didn't fit me right anymore.
So Family picture time is coming up...so of course that means ALTERATIONS!!!
Ha ha...if anyone remember the story of the outfits last year, they will know what I mean!
I love Madi in green, and I love this sweater...so why not make one fit the other?
I need to figure out what pants for her to wear and a shirt for underneath...but I think it turned out cute!
*********************
On a side note...
Did you know that if you drive off with the gas hose STILL IN YOUR CAR it has a spot to snap off so the gas doesn't come flowing out???
Well, it does.
I don't need to tell you why I know this, but let's just say that I should not be the one to fill the gas tank anymore!

11 comments:

jessica Smith-fisher said...

Been there, done it too :)

jessica Smith-fisher said...

Been there, done it too :)

The Holdaway Family said...

I love Madi's expressions in both pictures, the first one made me laugh :)

I vote that you don't fill up any more either...

skcoe said...

In 1994 the hoses DIDN'T have the snap-off point, and you COULD drive away and pull off the entire hose and gush gas everywhere.

Yeah...I...heard that somewhere. :)

Emily Peterson said...

That will be a cute outfit!! And I love Madi's expressions!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Kim, you're funny!

The 'new' sweater is beautiful...what did you do to alter it?

Staci said...

I did the gas thing in high school, like stated above it didn't have that in the old days... Let's just say my father was not to pleased to pay a 500.00 fine to the Kamas Chevron. Love the sweater, it's adorable.

Brittany said...

Hahha. Oh dear.

The sweater is adorable! Good Work!

Chalisse Martineau said...

Good to know! ;)

Lyric Payne said...

I am laughing so hard right now about the gas thing and also wondering why it hasn't happened to me!! Also, I have a good way to alter sweaters in the future. Put them in the washer and then dry them on super high heat. Sophie has a really beautiful $30 sweater that I got to wear once before I "altered" it!! She seriously wears it and it fits her perfect. I'll have to point it out when she wears it to church this winter.

Rachel said...

Kim, I wish I could be like you. You're like ultra mom, ultra mormon mom to be exact.