Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Madi!

This school year has brought a whole new Madi to our household.
We still have our bad moody days...
But for the most part, she is a very happy girl with a lot less attitude then before.
She is loving school, and doing very good in it.
She has already moved into math that I am not so sure I can help her with...isn't that SAD!!!
Good thing Dad is a math whiz!!!
Madi really is such an amazing part of our family.
There is a reason she is my first born.
She is very OLD for her age and a big helper with the kiddos.
I know I can rely on her and I just LOVE that!
But I also need o remember she is just KID and still needs to act like one sometimes!
I love you Madi Bell!!!

5 comments:

Emily Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Peterson said...

Madi is a wonderful, awesome girl!! :o) And that is an adorable picture of her!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Cute picture! Good to hear she is enjoying school so much.

The Holdaway Family said...

I feel the same about Bailey, I really don't think I could have survived the last few years with out her help!

The Holdaway Family said...

We have to go to a neighbor who is a math teacher at UVU to help us with Bailey's math homework and I was pretty good at math too! They are teaching kids so much so early now!