Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My boy.

Oh man...why does he have such a hold on me?
This little boy, no matter how rotten, could do no wrong in my eyes.
There I said it.
He is my little boy, and I love everything about him.
Even the fact that he likes bugs...and isn't afraid of much...

And I even laugh at how messy he is...and how he can find and make a mess anywhere he goes!
Yep, that is sour cream and sherbet....I am sure it was yummy...right?

How could you not love that little face...
Is that not the best smile???
This little boy is the perfect completion to our family and I am so thankful for him everyday.
His daddy kinda likes him a little bit too.
(This is Dads idea of a quick bath....Porter was lovin' it!)
********************
We finally took Porter in to the doctor today.
He had double ear infections when Elsie got her tonsils out...and he still hasn't quite gotten better from that.
His nose still ran, his ears still hurt...he was still sad and fussy.
So Brent took him to Dr. Allie today and sure enough...ear infections!
So now we have a stronger antibiotic to try to get rid of it.
I hope it works.
It makes me sad when he is so sad.
I kinda LOVE this boy.
(Just writing about him makes me want to go scoop him out of bed and hold him cause I put him to bed screaming....and I bet he needs some mommy hugs!)

5 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, he is stinkin' cute!! That one of him in the sink is TOO TOO ADORABLE!!!

Jennece Kahuhu said...

Thank you, I don't know why I didn't think of this but I was just thinking tonight how I wish I could find and easier way to give my baby a bath with this big old belly in the way, now I know, in the sink, perfect!

Books = Possibilities said...

He is a cutie. But watch out, you're in for a world of trouble! He knows he has this hold over you now and that won't change as he gets older....he'll just get all the more mischievous!

Sorry to hear about his poor ears! Ear infections are so miserable!

The Holdaway Family said...

I know what you mean about little boys having a hold on you! Owen can be so naughty (I don't like to use the word bad) and he can just look at me and all is forgiven...I hope he doesn't turn out to be a monster in a few more years.

But he is so good at school, church or at neighbors houses, everyone tells me what a good boy he is.

I guess he just saves the naughty behavior for his family!

Sara said...

I also love the sink picture. And I love the one of Brent washing Porter's hair. Cute, cute!!

I wish I had a nice deep sink like that! It would be perfect!!