Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guitar videos...

(This is Cassi's Taylor Swift pose...she had to do it! I sure hope we get to take this girl one day to a Taylor Swift concert! She would be the happiest girl on the planet!!!)




After a lot of frustration....
I finally figured out how to post some video. It used to be so much easier!

So I hope you enjoy them, cause it is for you guys out there that Cassi doesn't get to see very often, and I can't put a video in a blog book...so these are for YOU!

*********
The first video starts out sideways...sorry...
She had been practicing for a while before I got the camera out...so she is a little worn out, but still does a great job.






She is doing so good!

I love to sit and listen to her play...even her pretend jamming on the guitar sounds better then it did before lessons.

So much fun!

Keep up the hard work Cass!

6 comments:

Cami said...

She's SO GOOD!! I am kinda jealous, she is gonna be famous someday :)

Emily Peterson said...

Cassi - that was GREAT!! You are awesome! And I love your Taylor Swift pose!! :o)

Brittany said...

Cass! You are awesome! Good work!
Andy would be so, so impressed. When he gets home, you guys can play together!

Chalisse Martineau said...

Way to go Cassi!

The Holdaway Family said...

She sounds wonderful! So talented!

Amy said...

That is so awesome!! Tell her to stick with it and she's definitely the next Taylor Swift :)