Tuesday, September 07, 2010

More LOVES from afar...

I think this little girl has received something from someone who loves her EVERY DAY since she had her tonsils out.
She is getting pretty spoiled rotten...and she deserves it.
She got a very cute little bumble bee and flower card from aunt Emmy today...she was so excited about the 'I Love You' sign Emmy drew inside...but I do think that a surprise visit from Aunt Emmy might be even better...(I am just teasing...)
Thanks Emmy!!!
She also got a package in the mail today from her Dussy Boy.
(I hope you don't think this gets you out of wearing your orange and blue for the rest of the season!)
It was just the thing we needed to get Elsie up and out of bed...she had so much fun...
Thanks Dussy Boy!!!
******
We actually got out of the house today...
It wasn't bad.
We got some grocery shopping done.
We got home and she had a little melt-down.
She was just so tired!
I am wondering how long it is gonna take to get her energy and strength back up...
And I am wondering how long it is gonna take for her to adjust to going back to school!
She is a tough little girl, though...we will get through it!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Sweet girl! She looks so excited about the Play-Doh!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah, she is such a sweetie! Hope she continues to feel better. I love how she is hugging the Play-Doh....precious!