Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Playing....

Isn't play dough the greatest creation???
Elsie played with it today, and it made her very happy.
She is doing pretty good today.
Still pretty weak and tired.
But I think we are close to having our little sweet Elsie back!
After school Madi got to play with our new friend who moved in across the street.
Cassi wasn't very happy about it.
But her and I made a cute little Taylor Swift cut-out picture...and she played with Play dough.
She was pretty happy.
She made quite the mess...but she was happy.
******************
Tonight was back to school night for Cassi class.
I am really excited about Cassi's teacher...and I am so excited about how excited Cassi is about school!
It is gonna be a great year!

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Mmmm, yummy play-doh cookies!! :o)

Books = Possibilities said...

I agree with Em, YUM play-doh cookies! They look wonderful! Who could resist a blue cookie? :)

Nancy said...

Once when my boys were little they spent TWO days in the camper playing with Play Dough while it rained. Fabulous invention:)